Amplify Therapies © 2023 All Rights Reserved.
Strategic Psychotherapy and Clinical Hypnotherapy
What is Strategic Psychotherapy
Strategic Psychotherapy focuses very specifically on the component parts of a behaviour. A solution-focused approach that aims to identify the underlying elements of a particular problem and change the behaviour at the foundation.
Everything we do is a process with steps and that includes how we respond to the world around us. When we find ourselves struggling it will be because our process is lacking, we are not flawed we simply lack the skill to navigate a certain area of our life.
By pulling the components of a pattern apart, we identify where the gap is in the problem space and utilize abilities in other areas of your life to create a new, more helpful approach.
Hypnosis is a state of mind we actually take ourselves in and out of throughout the day. Like daydreaming or getting into the zone, also known as a trance state – it is simply a focused attention. We have billions of pieces of data being observed every second of every minute when our eyes are open, by closing down the eyes we reduce that input by roughly 30%.
With the eyes closed and the attention focused, just like a meditative state we slow the brainwaves down, quiet the analytical mind and allow the space for the unconscious mind to absorb positive changes in thoughts, feelings, and behaviours .
This can be particularly helpful in addressing issues such as anxiety, dependency, PTSD, and other problems that may have deep roots in the unconscious mind.
Benefits of Personalised Hypnotherapy
Here are some of the benefits of seeking a clinical hypnotherapist to help treat anxiety, dependency, PTSD, or other issues that traditional therapy has not been effective in treating long-term:
- Hypnotherapy can be an effective treatment option for individuals who have not responded well to traditional talk therapy or medication.
- It can help individuals access their unconscious mind and make positive changes in their thoughts, feelings, and behaviours.
- It’s a non-invasive and drug-free treatment option that can be used in conjunction with other therapies or as a stand-alone treatment.
- Individuals can gain control over their thoughts, feelings, and behaviours, leading to improved overall well-being.
- It is customized to meet the needs and goals of each client, making it a highly personalised treatment option.
Seeking a clinical hypnotherapist to assist with anxiety, addiction, PTSD, or other issues that traditional therapy has not been effective in treating long-term can be a highly effective and personalised treatment option.
Neuro Linguistic Programming
Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is a methodology that focuses on techniques to help a person become more aware of their patterns of thinking and to make positive changes in their lives. It’s based on the connection between neurological processes, language and behaviour.
NLP can help improve self-awareness, increase confidence, increase the ability to communicate effectively with others, and identify and change negative beliefs and behaviours. It can also help to manage stress and anxiety, improve problem solving, and develop a greater sense of self-worth.
NLP can be incorporated in treatment to achieve:
- An awareness of the connection between thoughts and feelings.
- An awareness of how language (self talk) affects thoughts and feelings.
- Identify and reframe negative beliefs.
- Set and achieve goals.
- Use techniques such as anchoring and reframing to manage emotions.
- Develop communication and relationship skills.